When it comes to hiring a collection agency, are you employing the fastest, most effective means to collecting your money?
How are we different from other collection agencies?
- Collections and Law Office in One:
Through careful and extensive research and analysis, LCMC has concluded that de btors have grown numb to the calls and letters they receive from traditional collection agencies. The majority of the debtors will respond and take seriously communication they receive from a Law Firm. As such and to expedite collecting your money we will assign accounts listed with our office to our affiliate law firm in our phase two collections at No Extra Charge.
Other Services offered by LCMC:
- Pre-Paid Collection Letters: We have experienced that sending a firm collection letter from a collection agency is often enough to get your money collected. For only $12.50 per account we will send two collection letters for each account on our letterhead asking the debtor to pay you directly. This process will defiantly reduce your outside collection cost as you only have to pay the cost for the Pre-Paid Collection letters; even if the money is collected our commission fees do not apply. These letters are highly recommend to be utilized for accounts which are between 30 days and 6 month past due. (Call our office to sign up for the Pre-Paid Letters)
- Reporting delinquent accounts to the credit bureau: We will report all accounts listed with our office for collections to the credit bureau FREE of charge.
- Litigation: LCMC offers end-to-end litigation including issuing claim, court enforcement of judgments for matters within the small claims court jurisdiction. Legal action shall not be instituted against the debtor without prior written approval and authorization from our client.
- Invoices which are 30 days and up to 2 years overdue.
- NSF Cheques.
- Court Judgments.
- Default on contractual agreements.
- Accounts which were previously listed with another collection agency.
Did you know?
- – That there is NO CHARGE for our service if we can’t collect your money through our regular collection process.
- – That you will have access to the status of your accounts and the ability to submit new accounts on-line.